SSC CGL Recruitment Notification for 6506 Vacancies @ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Recruitment Notification for 6506 Vacancies @ssc.nic.in, The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for Combined Graduate Level Group B & C Posts (CGL) today 29 December 2020 (Tuesday). Candidates who are willing to apply for SSC CGL 2021 can apply online on or before SSC official website ssc.nic.in on or before 25 January 2021. The last date for depositing the SSC CGL fee through online mode is 02 February 2021.
|SSC CGL Recruitment Notification for 6506 Vacancies @ssc.nic.in|
SSC CGL selection will be done on the basis of SSC CGL Exam 2021 (Tier-I) followed by Tier 2, Tier 3 & Tier 4 Exam. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is scheduled to be held from 29 May to 07 June 2021 in online (computer-based) mode.
SSC CGL Exam 2020: Vacancy details
The SSC CGL Exam 2020 will fill the various posts including:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Statistical Officer
Eligibility for SSC CGL Recruitment
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Assistant Audit Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University/ Desirable
- Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost & Management Accountant/ M.Com/ Masters in Business Studies Statistical Investigator Grade-II – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects.
- The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
- Junior Statistical Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply
- General / OBC Candidates Application Fee: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
- All Category Female Application Fee: Nil.
- Assistant Audit Officer Group ‘B’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600 – 151100).
- Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, (Central Excise), Asstt. Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspectors Pay Level 7 (44900-142400).
- Sub-Inspector, Assistant/Superintendent, Assistant Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
- Assistant Accounts Officer Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600-151100).
- Tax Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerk Pay Level 4 (25500-81100).
- Accountant/Junior Accountant, Auditor Pay Level 5 (29200-92300).
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II, Junior Statistical Officer Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Tier-I: Computer Based Exam.
- Tier-II: Computer Based Exam.
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper).
- Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Online Form submission Start: December 29, 2020
- Last Date to Submit Application: January 31, 2021
- Last Date to Submit Online Fee: January 31, 2021