SBI Recruitment 2020: Application process for 3850 Circle based Officer vacancies
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020: The State Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO) posts on regular bases. It is a ray of hope in this time of crisis for the Banking aspirants. SBI has released the full notification for the CBO on 27th July 2020. SBI the advertisement under Advt. No. (CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/20). This job offers a great salary package, job security and good life for the whole family. The number of vacancies to be filled this year through the CBO exam is 3850. Check the notification, important details, eligibility, vacancies, steps to apply online, online application link, etc.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Notification was released on the official site of State Bank of India which is, www.sbi.co.in. The notification provides full detail of vacancies, selection procedure, steps to apply, application fee, a document required and other details. The last date of online application is 16th August 2020.
Check SBI Circle Based Officer Official Notification 2020
SBI Circle Based Officer: Exam Highlights
Exam name SBI Circle Based Officer Exam Conducting Body State Bank of India
- Post Circle Based Officer (CBO)
- Exam level National
- Exam category Bank Jobs
- Selection Process Shortlisting and Interview
- Vacancies 3850
- Scale JMGS-I
- Allowances D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites
- Language of Exam English and Hindi
- Notification Date 27th July
- Exam helpdesk 022-22820427
Check the detailed vacancies in the table below:
- Ahmedabad Gujarat
- Bengaluru Karnataka
- Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
- Chennai Tamil Nadu
- Hyderabad Telangana
- Jaipur Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Maharashtra
- (excluding Mumbai)
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020: Important Date
Exam EventsImportant DatesOnline Registration Starts On 27th July 2020
Last Date of Registration 16th August 2020
- Last Date to edit Application 16th August 2020
- Last Date of printing Application 31st August 2020
- Online Fee Payment Start 27th July 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment 16th August 2020
- Admit Card Date To be notified
- Exam Date To be notified
SBI Circle Based Officer Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI Circle Based Officer must be below 30 years as on 01st August 2020.
A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
SBI Circle Based Officer Experience
Candidates must have experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01st August 2020.
The SBI Circle Based Officer Selection Procedure involves the shortlisting of candidates based on their application followed by personnel interview.
SBI Circle Based Officer Interview
The candidates who get selected for the interview have to appear for the SBI Circle Based Officer Interview. This round holds the utmost importance in deciding the fate of the candidate with respect to the final selection.
The marks obtained in the SBI Mains and Interview are used for the final selection fo the candidate as an SBI PO.
SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 Prerequisites
How to Apply Online for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020?
The SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application require two parts:
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Application Fee For SBI Circle Based Officer
These application fee is tentative. it may get changed. We will update the application with the notification.
Sr. No.CategoryApplication Fee1 SC/ST/PWD Rs.0/-
2 General and Others Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application: Apply Online
SBI Circle Based Officer Application Form date is available from 27th July 2020 to 16th August 2020.