(MYSY Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana @mysy.guj.nic.in 2020 mysy scholarship eligibility 2020
MYSY Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana @mysy.guj.nic.in he Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana is a scheme under which the students shall get grants for their higher studies. To take part in this scheme the government has asked for online applications. The Gujarat government will provide scholarships to the meritorious students who prove their mettle under this scheme.
Important List for MYSY Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana @mysy.guj.nic.in)
- List of document formats.
- Important instrucations for Aadhaar linking
- List of Education Department Resolutions for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- List of Help Centres
- Instructions to student for Returning Sahay
- For all other queries kindly meet at the Helpcenter and concern Department.Click here for list of Departments.
- Guidelines for Technical Students.
how to renew mysy scholarship
- Income Certificate
- Format of Self declaration form 2019-20
- Certificate from Institute for new student 2019-20
- Renewal certificate from Institute (Gujarati)
- Renewal certificate from institute (English)
- Self declaration for Non IT Returns
- Instructions to Students 2019-20.
Renew Application: how to renew mysy scholarship
Important Instructions for Universities & Colleges regarding MYSY and other scholarship.
- Household income: Under the MYSY scheme, the household income matters too. The total household income of the family should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh for this scheme.
- Marks and merit: Students who have scored more than 90% in their 10th and 12th standard will be able to apply for this scheme. Also, those students who have enrolled for undergraduate courses in B.Ed, B.Sc, and other professional courses, are eligible.
You can check out the list of the courses here. : Click here
Official site Governmetn of India: https://mysy.guj.nic.in/
Income certificate: You have to make an income certificate and get it authorized from a competent authority usually a Mamlatdar or TDO.
How to Apply (MYSY Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana @mysy.guj.nic.in 2020)
- Go to this website http://mysy.guj.nic.in/ and then click on ‘New Application’ present at the top on the right-hand corner of the main page.
- After that you have to click “If you have not registered plz. Click for registration” which is located right under “Login” on this page.
- Fill out the form and then click “Get password” – you will get a password which you can use to enter further details.
- That’s all. You will then get an MYSY registration number. Keep it safe for future reference.
- Basically this is an initiative for the underprivileged students of Gujarat. It is heartily welcomed because it will prove beneficial for the downtrodden but bright students of the state.