Gujarat Diploma Admission Online Application Form 2020
Gujarat Diploma Admission Online Application Form 2020
The Admission Procedure For Diploma Courses After 10th In Gujarat State will be started after very soon in June 2020. The Admission Process Of Diploma Courses is been arranged on two websites (www.gujdiploma.nic.in & www.acpdc.co.in). Provisional Key Dates Of the admission process is given below with the appropriate and trusted sources. If you are little aware about this program then you probably knows that ACPDC Admission Process includes Merit Lists, Choice Filling Rounds, Seat Matrix, Mock Rounds, Fees Submission, Allotment list and all this kind of stuff.
Gujarat Polytechnic 2020 Admission Process is a state-level admission test which is organized by the Commissionerate of Technical Education Gujarat State. www.gujdiploma.nic.in will organize whole Admission Process. The application form will be released by “Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (ACPDC)” under Commissionerate of Technical Education Gujarat State. Also, the admission is purely on the basis of merit and preferences given by candidates. Read about the Application form, eligibility, admit card, syllabus, answer keys, results, counselling process.
Diploma Merit List and Schedule is given Below Table
Activities Key DateDistribution of Information Booklets and PINS will be continue
- from branches of ICICI Bank till date 05-06-2019 to 18-06-2019
Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with
- necessary documents at Help-center. 05-06-2019 to 19-06-2019
- Declaration of Provisional Merit List 28-06-2019
- Choice Filling for Mock Round 28-06-2019 to 02-07-2019
- Display of Mock Round result 05-07-2019
- Declaration of Final Merit List 05-07-2019
Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for Actual
- Admission Round-1 05-07-2019 to 09-07-2019
- Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-1 12-07-2019
Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for
- confirmation of allotted Admission 12-07-2019 to
- Online Cancellation of Admission 12-07-2019 to
- Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round-1 18-07-2019
- Reshuffling and alteration of choices, if any, for Actual Admission Round-2 18-07-2019 to 21-07-2019
- Declaration of Allotment List of the Actual Admission Round-2 24-07-2019
- Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and Online for confirmation of allotted Admission 24-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
- Online Cancellation of Admission 24-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
- Display of Vacancy after Actual Admission Round 2 29-07-2019
- Commencement of academic term 01-08-2019
On 15th June There will be another procedure candidates need to conduct. which is “Choice Filling Of Mock Round”. You can consider the mock round as the trial round of actual choice filling round. The Seat And Collages Allotted In the mock round will not be considered as final admission in diploma.
Download Information Booklet of gujdiploma admission
You can download information booklet for gujdiploma admission from www.gujdiploma.nic.in. there are lots of sources available but we recommend you to download using below given link or using official website.
Students Searching for ACPDC Booklet 2020 make a Visit on to official Website or Open the Link Provided below. Check all the Information You needed before Applying for ACPDC Diploma Admission 2020-21. Huge No. of Students are applying for the ACPDC Admission 2020 so there may Server Down dew to Heavy load on Server. Have Patience and Try Again to Register Online for Admission in Diploma through ACPDC 2020.
To download the admission booklet follow below given steps.
- You will find Important Link section on the right sidebar of the website
- There Click On : E Booklet – Regular Diploma First Year – SSC
- The Booklet will be downloaded using your browser.
Documents List For Gujarat Diploma Admission 2020
You need following documents (in electronic form/ scan/ .pdf/ .jpeg) ready for smooth registration.
(1) Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format)
(2) Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/ Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
(3) Scan copy / internet copy of SSC mark sheet (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
Note: For more than 1 attempt, all attempt mark sheets should be in single pdf.
(4) Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
(5) Scan copy of All semester ITI Mark sheets, if applicable (300kb or lower) (.pdf format)
Note: All semester ITI Mark sheets should be in single pdf.
(6) Scan copy of All semester TEB Mark sheets, if applicable (300kb or lower) (.pdf format)
Note: All semester TEB Mark sheets should be in single pdf.
(7) Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
Note: For SEBC category, Non Creamy Layer Certificate is also required. If validity of NCL certificate is expired then submit undertaking for extension letter of NCL (sample format is available on website: www.acpdc.co.in). All should be in single pdf. (200kb or lower) (.pdf format).
(8) Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
(9) Scan copy of valid PH certificate, if applicable (200kb or lower) (.pdf format)
(10) Scan copy of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate, if applicable(200kb or lower)
(.pdf format). If validity of EWS certificate is expired then submit undertaking for extension letter of EWS (sample format is available on website: www.acpdc.co.in). All should be in single pdf. (200kb or lower) (.pdf format) Along with the same, candidate should keep necessary tools for online payment. This transaction will be through Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.