Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana New List 2020 Rural+Urban
Pmay List 2019-20, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana New List 2020:Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a Government initiated scheme and was launched by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi in June 2015 with an aim to provide affordable housing to weaker and mid-income section of Indian.
How to Check Names in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
PMAY scheme is for both urban and rural areas of India. Even the department concerned releases 2 different Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Lists, one for urban population and another for the rural population. Follow the below mentioned steps to check if your name appears on the PMAY list 2019-2020 or not.
Check PMAY Urban List
Visit the PMAY official website.
- Select “Search by Name” option from the “Search Beneficiary”drop-down menu.
- Enter the first 3 characters of your name and click on the “Show” button.
- Soon the results will appear on the screen. Check the list to find your name and other details.
- PMAY Gramin List or PMAY Rural List
Check PMAY Gramin List with registration number
If you applied for PMAY-Gramin (Rural) scheme, you would receive a registration number if application is accepted. To search for your name using the PMAY-Gramin registration number, follow these steps:
Visit the PMAY-Gramin official website
- Enter the registration number.
- If your registration number is present on the list, you can check the related details.
Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Gramin List without registration number
Visit the PMAY-Gramin official website.
- Instead of entering the registration number, click on “Advanced Search” button.
- Enter the details as required in the form and click on the “Search” button.
- If your name is present on the list, you can check the details.
- Beneficiaries List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiaries List:
- Scheduled Tribe(STs)
- Scheduled Caste(SCs)
- Women of all caste and religion
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Group 1 (Medium income)
- Group 2 (Medium income)
- Population belonging to lower income group