Palak Mata Pita Yojana Gujarat || Form & Detail Information Palak Mata Pita Yojana
Download Gujarat Government Palak Mata Pita Yojana Application Form, Document List and Updated Paripatra Of palak mata pita yojana.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana (Official Circular|Paiptra and Application Form- Gujarat Government Yojana Full Details in Gujarati || sje.gujarat.gov.in
Full Details About Palak Mata Pita Yojana:There is no other choice as a family for children's healthy and balanced development. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, their orphaned children are not able to grow up in their pragmatic family, thus raising their children to institutions for their children. According to the society's classical perspective, organization can be considered as a last resort only for the child. The government has started implementing the scheme from 1978 on the basis of the adoptive parents' scheme, by raising them in an alternative family, keeping them in an institutional environment instead of raising such destitute orphan children in a holistic and balanced way.
There is no other option like family for the healthy and balanced development of children. However, due to some adverse circumstances, it is not possible for the fatherless orphaned children to grow up in their natural family, thus raising the option in their children’s institutions. According to the sociological point of view, the institution can only be considered a last resort for the child. Thus, the Government has initiated the implementation of foster parents with a view to ensuring that their destitute orphan children are raised in an alternative environment rather than being raised in an institutional environment so that they can have a healthy and balanced development. Gujarat Government has started one of the best scheme for all the kids who has lost their father and mother. Government will pay approx Rs 3000 Monthly to those child’s for higher education. This scheme is available for 0 to 18 years of kids. Specially advice to those people who are taking care of such child.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Application FormPalak Mata Pita Yojana Application Form
Palak Mata Pita Yojana -www.sje.gujarat.gov.in.Gujarat Government has started one of the best scheme for all the kids who has lost their father and mother. Government will pay approx Rs 3000 Monthly to those child’s for higher education.This scheme is available for 0 to 18 years of kids. Specially advice to those people who are taking care of such child.Parents Parents Plan Child Balance, Child Marriage, Child Marriage Parents Parental Parents should pay Rs. 3000 / – for children under the age of Rs. 3,000 / – for parents and children. Parents will be eligible for the annual income of 27000 and should be 36000.
Palak mata pita yojana Updates
Foster Parents plan circular, application form and required documentation & ruls
1- Foster parents plan circular, application form
PALAK MATA palak mata pita yojanaPITA YOJNA
There is no other option like family for the healthy and balanced development of children.However, due to some adverse circumstances, it is not possible for orphaned children to grow up in their natural family, thus raising the option in their children’s institutions.According to the sociological point of view, the institution can only be considered a last resort for the child. Thus, the Government has initiated the implementation of foster parents with a view to ensuring that their destitute orphan children are raised in an alternative environment rather than being raised in an institutional environment so that they can have a healthy and balanced development.
- Palak mata pita yojana(Name of the scheme)
Eligibility Criteria: – Under this scheme, all orphan children between the ages of 3 to 6 years living in Gujarat, whose parents do not exist, will be eligible to benefit. The child whose father has died and the mother is remarried will have to submit the marriage certificate of the mother remarrying. Rate of Assistance: Parents or close relatives who are caring for orphaned children will be paid monthly assistance of Rs. Income limit: Annual income of the foster parents is to be more than Rs.1,3 in the rural area and Rs.1,3 in the urban area.
Terms of the plan palak mata pita yojana
- The beneficiaries raised by the foster parents will be required to place children between the ages of 4 to 8 years in Anganwadi and must provide compulsory schooling to children older than 6 years. If the child’s study is stopped, the support will be stopped.
- A certificate of the Program Officer regarding ICDS (Integrated Child Development Scheme) for children going to Anganwadi and the Principal of the school concerned for the children going to school will have to be submitted by July 1st every year.
- A certified example of the death of a child’s parents must be provided.
- If the mother of the child is remarried and the child will stay with the mother, then assistance will be stopped.
- A sample of the application can be downloaded free from the account’s website https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/dsd or from the nearest Children’s Home / District Social Security Officer’s Office / District Child Protection Officer’s Office. Assistance will be available from the month of application upon approval of the application.
- The implementation of the scheme has to be done at the district level by the superintendent of the district’s children’s home. In the district where the Children’s Home is not functioning, the District Child Protection Unit will have to accept the form of the scheme and further action will be taken. And the responsibility of payment will be with the District Social Security Officer.
- Sponsorship and Approval Committee (SFCAC) at each district level will have to review the recommendations and order the eligible foster parents to pay for assistance.
- Children who are availing any other schemes of the same state or center will not be eligible for this scheme.
- This amount will be paid to the account payee check through direct payment (DBT) method in the beneficiary’s account. The beneficiary of such foster parents or a close relative, ie the beneficiary, has to open a joint name account with the child’s name in the bank / post office.
- Application for incomplete details will not be considered.
Palak mata pita yojana Useful Link:-
Balak Na Palak Mata Pita Sahay Arji Form Pdf
Download Pdf Form Click Here
Form Sathe Jodva Na Document List Click here
Information In Gujarati Download Click Here
Related Post: Vidhava Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Full Details About Palak Mata Pita Yojana - Gujarat Government |
Palak Mata Pita Yojana -www.sje.gujarat.gov.in |
Palak Mata Pita Ni Yojana Nu Arji Form (Application Form)
PALAK MATA PITA YOJANA: APPLICATION FORM, PARIPATRA, CIRCULAR,G.R,DOCUMENT LIST
Palak Mata Pita Yojana By Gujarat Government
Palak Mata Pita Ni Yojana Nu Arji Form (Application Form)
PALAK MATA PITA YOJAN ANATH BALAK SAHAY INFORMATION ALL HERE
Palak Mata Pita Yojana - Gujarat Government Full Details in Gujarati
Mata pita palak Yojana .
Palak Mata Pita Yojana related searches keywordspalak mata pita yojana online
palak mata pita yojana form download pdf
palak mata pita form pdf
palak mata pita yojana details
palak mata pita yojana application form and paripatra
palak mata pita yojana pdf
palak mata pita yojna form pdf
mata pita palak yojna gujarat
Palak Mata Pita Yojana Contact on Below Address:
- Gujarat State Child Protection Society
- Block Number 19, 3rd Floor,
- Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Sector 10,
- Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Phone: 079 – 232 42521/23
- Fax: 079 – 232 42522
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,